With E-Soft’s Callback Management solution, service providers can enable users to initiate long-distance calls using a variety of origination methods, thus offering an alternative to costly outbound long-distance rates.
Supported origination methods:
For more technical and/or pricing information about our solutions for callback services please contact our sales team. Sales@e-softbilling.com
Who is it for?
- ITSPs in countries with a monopolistic state-owned telecom, who are seeking enhanced profit from callback services
- Service providers who already offer prepaid and postpaid calling card services over a switched circuit network
- Telecom companies and other service providers interested in offering callback services to a wide range of important target communities
- Enterprises seeking to extend the reach of their web presentations by allowing visitors to connect to sales or other representatives by just clicking a button
- Speech-enabled web portals
- Easy integration with existing VoIP infrastructure
- Compatible with all SIP or H.323 terminating gateways or carriers
- Billing-assisted (E-SoftBilling)
- Web interface for end user accounts
- Open source for integration into business partners’ back office/website
- Unlimited license