- iSoftSwitch is Linux based SoftSwitch with it’s web-based architecture & professional billing tools. iSoftSwitch is a carrier-grade SoftSwitch with integrated billing and unmatched routing flexibility for effective traffic management. Based entirely on the SIP standards platform, iSoftSwitch Providers realtime comminication over IP network. Once installed on a server, iSoftSwitch functions as a SoftSwitch by connecting calls from one phone line to another within the same or different networks. At the same time iSoftSwitch provides advanced real-time monitoring, prepaid and post-paid billing, automatic invoice scheduling, and call plan subscription.
iSoftSwitch Special Features:
- It Supports SIP Protocol
- Codec Conversion
- Latest 4 Level Reseller
- Balance & Minute Announce before Call
- Destination based Call Limit
- Time based Routing and Tariff i.e. Time of day
- Profit Protection i.e. Protect if Sell rate is lower than buy rate
- Advanced Routing
- Priority Based Routing
- Random Routing
- LCR Routing
- Quality Route (ACD/ASR)
- Capacity Shared Routing
- Auto Disable Gateway if ASR/ACD lower than expectation
- Linksys ATA Provision i.e. fully control on business
- Nokia SIP Settings Support
- Calls Per Sec is 30
- 3000 calls on Fully Media Mode.
iSoftSwitch is a carrier-grade prepaid VoIP softswitch with integrated billing and routing flexibility for effective VoIP traffic management. In addition iSoftSwitch is designed to handle large call on single server for wholesale and retail operation. With Dynamic Report, Advanced Routing & Secured architecture, iSoftSwitch increase the business revenue.
iSoftSwitch Update Feature:
- All access in a sigle platform (Reseller I, II, III, IV, Gwclient, Gkclient, Callshop)
- Language add.
- New theme on portal.
- Callshop, GK, GW permission option from Reseller IV to I.
- Callshop on portal.
- Settlement account Separation from GW client.
- New look of Mobile version isoftswitch admin panel.
- Mobile version portal option. (Updated)
- Dashboard on Portal.
- New theme on isoftswitch admin panel.
- Reseller Balance Auto Update.
- Auto mail subscription.
- Forget Password option on portal.
- Add both on callshop and Design Callshop.
- Mobile version Update.
iSoftSwitch Key Feature:
- Manage User
- Easy Debug
- Codec Conversion
- Real-Time Call Monitor
- Retail & wholesale operation on Single Platform
- Real-Time Traffic Control and Rerouting
- Setting Priorities
- Profit Protection
- Destination Based Call Limit
- Route Fail over
- Customize Work Flow as background job like Balance Alert
- Multiple Customize Branding Web Portal
- Unlimited Rate Tables
- Monthly & daily reporting for Gateways, Customers & Resellers
- Criteria definition for reporting
- Completely Web based Environment
- Real-Time Balance Update
- Settings Customer Credit Limits
- Accounting and rating performed in real time
- Easy service management and operation
- Integrated pre/postpaid billing with CDR generation and flexible billing increments
- Mass E-mail to All Customer
- Auto Signup Module
- Face book Style Activity Stream
- No Extra Billing Cost
- Intelligent routing :LCR(Least cost routing) & LCD (Least Cost Dialing) management
- Linksys Provision Interface
- Linksys SPA2102 works in UAE with our softswitch in-built tunneling
- SIP Authentication
- Scheduled Rates (days/hours of the weeks – PEAK & OFF-PEAK)
- Import Rate Cards
- Trunk/VOIP-provider management
- Failover Trunks
- Real-Time ASR & ACD
- Batch update for rates
- Subscription services
- RTP Proxy support
- Flexible dial plan management
- Session Border Controller Partitioning for Enterprise SIP
- High availability of system through redundant system resources and backend connectivity
- Comprehensive reporting on route quality, traffic trends and other hosted softswitch business and technical equations.
- Advanced Analytics including Business Analysis, Events and Statistics, Network Efficiency etc.
- CDR transfer to any 3rd party system for billing
- Traffic profiling, re-routing options
- Client Applications Edge Session
- Alarming, element management-based on provisioning
Efficient Billing System is a Key Factor of VoIP Business.
iSoftSwitch built-in billing was designed in a single server platform based keeping carrier grade customers in mind. We offer a complete suite of billing and switching solutions that includes the whole range of common VoIP Providers: Retail & Wholesale. Our Billing platform will allow you to enjoy advanced features and its configuration is handled with a very friendly user interface.
iSoftSwitch allows service providers to efficiently manage and accurately bill all aspects of their end-users’ VoIP usage.
iSoftSwitch billing system will protect calls if your sell rate is higher than your buy rate. This next generation billing feature is specially designed to prevent loss and maximize profit by observing your tariff plan.
No Minus Balance for Wholesale
This iSoftSwitch billing feature prevents user account balance from going negative. This next generation billing feature is specially designed to prevent loss and maximize profit by observing your account balance. So, remain safe & secure by restricting minus balance.
Pepaid and postpaid Billing
iSoftSwitch Billing is an very powerful software that can perform innovative functions. Both prepaid and postpaid customers are able to make separate billing plans according to the number of variable customer & their category.
Flexible Role Assignment
iSoftSwitch Billing permits operators and resellers to assign different roles and to permit different labels of access. Certain users will be able to only view the systems, they may not be permitted to change rates or to add and remove gateways.
Accounting Report Generation
iSoftSwitch built in Billing system will give you statistics such as total number of minutes used, or total amount of currency used. You can also see individual customer balance anytime as well as their payment history. It can generate bills and invoices every week or every month according to requirements. You can also monitor your profitable routes through graphs.
iSoftSwitch is your complete Solution Provider. It includes total Reporting Statistics about CDR; Maximum Concurrent calls; Graphing; Profit Margin Analysis etc. As a Whole You can say, iSoftSwitch will act as your Business Manager as well as your experienced accountant at a time.
iSoftswitch has advanced routing mechanism.
Advanced routing allows to:
- Set different types of priorities to whole points or separate destinations, such as local priority, point priority, price priority;
- Set lines limit for each destination;
- Balance traffic with weight coefficient;
- Set least cost routing;
- Block a certain providers’ or subscribers’ groups
- Keeping the whole direction open to the others;
- Turn on automatic blockage for unprofitable calls or establish the minimal allowed difference between incoming and outgoing prices for a certain call.
Average time of one call routing — 0,001-0,002 seconds;
Call rate: 30+ call per second per server
Concurrent calls: 2000 +
Smart Routing Strategy is an unique feature of iSoftSwitch,
iSoftSwitch elaborate routing mechanism which unable implementation of flexible routing policies. This dynamic feature allows for changes in routing depending on traffic (more resilient).
- Priority Based Routing: It gives option to the provider to ease routing manageability based on his assigned priority value to gauge the routing importance within your global routing table. And hence determine which one should be routed first.
- Random Routing: It will allow Provider to select randomly or in round robin way within the global routing table. One can easily select outgoing path based on probability calculation. No network information is needed for this.
- LCR Routing: Least Cost Routing. iSoftSwitch allows providers can easily manage his routing table with his affordable cost(following from lower to higher rates). As Link costs in different directions may be different e.g. length of packet queues.
- Quality Routing: Due to very heavy load on traffic, your voice quality be interrupted, call may not reach to its destination. iSoftSwitch will cooperate you to ensure your quality of service(Qos) here. Here you can choose that one routing which gives best performance always.
- Capacity Shared Routing: Centralized routing makes your service slower & less robust. iSoftSwitch implements heredistributed routing techniques to decrease the capacity efficiency gap between centralized routing which leads to capacity efficient distributed routing of mesh-restored light paths.