E-Soft Billing Knowledge Services team delivers high-quality, interactive education and training programs to our customers and partners. Knowledge Services can help your organization increase the value derived. Our training may benefited you
- Increase Knowledge Retention.
- Improve Productivity.
- Increase Participation.
- Reduce Costs.
- Improve Sales and Customer Service.
Who Should Attend
- Network and system engineers responsible for maintenance and deployment of the E-SoftBilling solution
- Project managers responsible for implementation of E-Soft’s solutions
- Customer service specialists
- Marketing, pricing and product managers
Training can take place at either
- the customer’s location, or
- our facilities in Bangladesh & India
Training at customer’s location is preferable (with rare exceptions of locations on US and Canadian do-not-visit lists), since in that case everyone involved in the VoIP project can participate.
principles – 1 hr
- Building your iSoftSwitch-powered network
- RADIUS, billing information collection
- Interaction between billing and network components, IVR options
E-SoftBilling architecture – 6 hrs
- General architecture and main concepts
- Program components
- Web Interface tour
- Available reports and statistics
- Data model (database structure, tables, and their relationship)
- Interfacing with external systems: online payments
- Templates: conveniently uploading rate information from your partners
Different Billing Models – 3 hrs
- Billing prepaid and postpaid cards
- Billing business (corporate) customers
- Wholesale traffic exchange
- Using reseller model
- Billing SIP users, advanced billing options (e.g. follow-me)
SIP Proxy – 1 hr
Advanced features (first login greeting, etc.)
NAT traversal solution
Auto-provisioning of IP phones
Hands-on session – 4 hrs
- Assisted configuration of different service scenarios on customer’s VoIP network
- Testing and troubleshooting
Full payment must be made in advance.
Transportation and accommodation costs not included. E-Soft will choose an economy fare return flight that fits our training location schedule. The following are estimated airfares for destinations in:
- the USA, Canada, Europe – from $1500
- Asia, Pacifics – from $500 and $1000.
Obviously, prices will vary depending on the exact destination.
If you would like to register for a training course, please contact Knowledge Services at email@example.com